Making Iron Man relevant: New series writer Chris Cantwell joins the show
This week comics writer Christopher Cantwell joins the show to talk about his current Eisner nominated Doctor Doom series as well as the upcoming Iron Man series. We discuss his approach to Iron Man, get a few hints at what is to come, as well as pick his brain about Doctor Doom.
Our Top Books of the Week
- The Dreaming: Waking Hours (2020) #2 (W: G. Willow Wilson, A: Nick Robles)
- Alien: The Original Screenplay #2 (W: Cristiano Seixas, A: Guilherme Balbi)
- Cable #4 - Gerry Duggan, Phil Noto
- New Mutants #12 - Ed Brisson, Marco Failla
TOP BOOKS FOR NEXT WEEK
- Dave: Empyre Aftermath: Avengers #1 (W: Al Ewing, A: Valerio Schiti)
- Chris: Marauders #12 - Gerry Duggan, Matteo Lolli, Russell Dauterman
JUDGING BY THE COVER JR.
- Dave: Dark Nights: Death Metal: Trinity Crisis #1 (Francis Manapul)
- Chris: Rise of Ultraman #1 (Classic Photo Variant)
Segment - Interview - Christopher Cantwell about Iron Man (out September 16nd), Doctor Doom, and more.
Off Topic Top Shelf - Christopher Cantwell - Watching Unsolved Mysteries and his children.