How much X-Men is too much? Plus we recap news, review, and talk NCBD releases
This week Forrest and Dave recap the news, make their picks of the week, and discuss the trend of new X-Men series being announced one after the other. How much is too much?
- Buffy comics to add “most important new character in 20 years”
- Newsarama releases a list of the 10 best Marvel stories as voted by fans
- Only two comics sold over 100k units in December
- Dan Didio vows to fix Black Label delays
- Oni's RENDER Postponed Indefinitely After Artist Suffers Health Issues
- WATTERSON, BECHDEL, HECK, SIMONSON, More Nominated for EISNER HALL OF FAME only 4 can win!
- JEN BARTEL and PUMA Join Forces for BIRDS OF PREY Sneakers
TOP BOOKS OF LAST WEEK
- The Runaway Princess (Johan Troianowski)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2020) #1 (W: Al Ewing, A: Juann Cabal)
- John Constantine: Hellblazer #3 (W: Si Spurrier, A: Aaron Campbell)
- Guardians of the Galaxy #1 (W: Al Ewing, A: Juann Cabal)
- Critic: The Kill Lock #2 (IDW, 9.4)
- Fan: Guardians of the Galaxy #1 (Marvel, 9.1)
SEGMENT - Trending Now: How much is too much for new X-Men books
TOP BOOKS FOR NEXT WEEK
- Dave: Justice League #39 (W: Scott Snyder, A: Jorge Jimenez, Daniel Sempere, and Juan Albarran)
- Forrest: Shadow of the Batgirl (W: Sarah Kuhn, A: Nicole Goux)
JUDGING BY THE COVER JR.
Segment: April 2020 Solicitation Roundup
OFF TOPIC TOP SHELF